A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoi U:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoi U is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoi U, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. U graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. U has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoi Sang U MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hoi S. U practice?
- Dr. Hoi U has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hoi U practices Neurological Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.