Dr. Hoi Sang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 6th, 2016
You say who? I say U; You, say-what? I still say U, Doc!
Dr. U. operated on my mother in Nov. 2007. He along with Dr. Nguyen (ENT) and other doctors and nursing staff saved my mother's life. The operation took a lot longer than we were told, but it's because (we were told) Dr. U. wanted to carefully remove all tumors, to the extent possible and it paid. Today (8 years after surgery) my mother had her yearly visit with him and having looked at the X-ray ahead of time he said that everything looks great (the same as years in the past). My mother and I can't say enough good things about him. Dr. U is one of the best surgeons we know; he does follow-ups on schedule; he’s personable; he’s funny and he’s well traveled to four corners of the World (semi-professional photographer, too). Unfortunately, he’s retiring after 40 years of service. In fact, today, we were introduced by him to an up-coming Neurosurgeon. While we believe the passing of the baton will be to another great doctor, surely we’re sad to see Dr. U go and we know that’s imminent.

October 22nd, 2012
Rude Rude Rude
I regreat greatly that we chose this surgeon- never again; complete lack of follow up after surgery, cursing etc