A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hojatollah Hosn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hojatollah Hosn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosn graduated from Semmelweis University, Budapest.
Dr. Hosn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center
- Yavapai Regional Medical Center-East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hojatollah Askari Hosn MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hojatollah A. Hosn practice?
- Dr. Hojatollah Hosn has 1 office location.
Dr. Hojatollah Hosn practices Internal Medicine near Prescott, AZ.
See Prescott Internists.