Learn more about Dr. Hoke Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoke Pollock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pollock
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pollock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoke Pollock, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pollock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoke D Pollock MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Hoke D. Pollock practice?
- Dr. Hoke Pollock has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoke Pollock practices Otolaryngology near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Otolaryngologists.