A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoke Segars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoke Segars is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segars
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Segars Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Segars graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Segars has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoke Clement Segars MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hoke C. Segars practice?
- Dr. Hoke Segars has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoke Segars practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.