A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoke Segars:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoke Segars is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Segars
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Segars Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Segars graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Segars has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoke Clement Segars MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hoke C. Segars practice?
- Dr. Hoke Segars has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoke Segars practices Family Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Primary Care Doctors.