A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoki Min:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoki Min, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Min graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Min has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Sacramento Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoki Min MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hoki Min practice?
- Dr. Hoki Min has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoki Min practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.