A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holavanahall Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holavanahall Prasad, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
Dr. Prasad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holavanahall Keshava Prasad MD is a male General Practitioner and practices in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Holavanahall K. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Holavanahall Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Holavanahall Prasad practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas General Practitioners, Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Oncologists, and Las Vegas Hematologists.