A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holavanahall Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holavanahall Prasad, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holavanahall Keshava Prasad MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Holavanahall K. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Holavanahall Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Holavanahall Prasad practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Oncologists.