A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holavanahall Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holavanahall Prasad, Medical Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Prasad
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Prasad Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Prasad has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holavanahall Keshava Prasad MD is a male Oncologist/Hematologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Holavanahall K. Prasad practice?
- Dr. Holavanahall Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Holavanahall Prasad practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Oncologists.