A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holcombe Grier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holcombe Grier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holcombe Grier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Genetic Translocation
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Palliative Care
- Patient Care
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Grier graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holcombe Edwin Grier MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Holcombe E. Grier practice?
- Dr. Holcombe Grier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Holcombe Grier practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Oncologists.