A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holcombe Grier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holcombe Grier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grier
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Grier Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holcombe Grier, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Bone Cancer
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Ewing's Sarcoma
- Genetic Translocation
- Liver Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lung Cancer
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Malignant Fibrous Tissue Cancer (Fibrosarcoma)
- Palliative Care
- Patient Care
- Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumors
- Skeletal Muscle Cancer (Rhabdomyosarcoma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Grier graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Grier has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holcombe E Grier MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Holcombe E. Grier practice?
- Dr. Holcombe Grier has 1 office location.
Dr. Holcombe Grier practices Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Oncologists.