A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holger Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holger Link is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Link
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Link Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holger Link, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Link has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holger Werner Link MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holger W. Link practice?
- Dr. Holger Link has 1 office location.
Dr. Holger Link practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians and Portland Pulmonologists.