Dr. Holger Werner Link MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holger Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holger Link, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. Link has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Link accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance