A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holger Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holger Link is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holger Link, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Link has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holger Werner Link MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holger W. Link practice?
- Dr. Holger Link has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holger Link practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pediatricians, Portland Pediatric Specialists, and Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors.