Nov 25th, 2015

Absolutely fantastic experience. Can't imagine it being any better.

Nov 25th, 2015

He is awesome and the best doctor I have ever had. Always professional and courteous and very thorough.

Nov 19th, 2015

I can't imagine better care

Nov 19th, 2015

Fantastic experience from check-in to nurse to doctor

Oct 7th, 2015

My favorite doctor!

Oct 2nd, 2015

Your team is terrific! Thank you for makeing me feel comfortable every time I visit!

Sep 22nd, 2015

Great, professional and friendly service

Sep 9th, 2015

Good visit today. Dr. Was excellent as always

Sep 2nd, 2015

I overall enjoy coming to this facility, Dr Noelle is an excellent doctor.

Aug 31st, 2015

Th best care I have ever received as an adult. I am happy and confident in the care provided for my health and future.

Aug 5th, 2015

Dr Noelle is awesome, thanks!

Jul 27th, 2015

A very great experience. Everyone here is courteous and professional. Dr. Noelle is one of the finest doctors in Northern Virginia.

Jul 8th, 2015

Thank you for the excellent care.

Jun 15th, 2015

Dr Noelle is fantastic

Jun 10th, 2015

Very nice and professional. All questions answered and didn't feel rushed at all.

May 18th, 2015

Dr Noelle always brightens my day. His cheery attitude is infectious. He's also a great listener.

May 18th, 2015

Dr. Noelle was wonderful

May 8th, 2015

Fantastic experience!

Apr 17th, 2015

Dr Noelle is excellent!

Apr 13th, 2015

High marks for Dr. Noelle for his enthusiasm and thoroughness.

Mar 18th, 2015

Love you guys!

Mar 17th, 2015

Love the staff at sterling!

Mar 16th, 2015

Dr Noell is awesome. Highly recommend

Mar 13th, 2015

Keep up with the good work

Mar 2nd, 2015

Very pleased with service I received.

Feb 3rd, 2015

Excellent healthcare all around

Jan 30th, 2015

Dr. Noelle and the entire staff were excellent!

Jan 23rd, 2015

The staff, nurses, and doctors are always pleasant and caring. I would highly recommend NOVA to anyone.

Jan 22nd, 2015

Thank you as always for a very professional and informative visit. Warm blanket was very nice.

Nov 19th, 2014

Dr. Noelle is an excelent doctor who always takes the needed time with his patients. I trust his medical advise very much.

Oct 29th, 2014

Holger Noelle is the best find I have ever had in the general health profession. Professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and humorous. Always looks otu for the best with his patients. Would never consider another physician.

Mar 12th, 2014

Great service and attitude by all staff and the doctor.

Mar 4th, 2014

I love the sterling location the staff is great and my nurse was great

Feb 18th, 2014

The staff here is exceptional in their personal attentiveness and professional care.

Feb 13th, 2014

Excellent service.

Jan 23rd, 2014

Dr Noelle is the best!

Jan 10th, 2014

Love Dr Noelle and his staff.

Dec 26th, 2013

Very satisfied with new dr. Noelle

Dec 17th, 2013

Great as always

Dec 1st, 2013

Love the staff, always fantastic service!

Oct 18th, 2013

Pleasant experience, Dr Noelle is the best. Thank you for your expertise and kidness and wonderful personality. I will be in a great moid all day

Sep 1st, 2013

Aug 28th, 2013

Very satisfied with this practice

Aug 9th, 2013

Always a great experience

Jun 30th, 2013

Dr. Noelle ha a fantastic bedside manner Awesome doctor.

Jun 3rd, 2013

Very nice facility and professional staff!

Mar 29th, 2012

I believe that Dr. Noelle is a skilled doctor; however, his inattention leads him to be less-than-helpful.He consistently overlooked things in my test results and family members' test results, forgot what he'd tested when asking for follow-up tests (resulting in ordering the wrong tests), and gave my husband prescription medication but never noted it in his chart.We always found it easy to make an appointment, and the office works very smoothly, with almost no wait time. However, working with them after the fact is quite a nuisance. It is a nightmare trying to get records transferred from them, even when another doctor's office requests them, using a signed release form. (It has to be on NOVA'S form, regardless of what you've already filled out, and they capitalize on their right to charge for records.)We have transferred to another practice and strongly prefer it.