A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holger Skerhut:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holger Skerhut is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holger Skerhut, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Skerhut graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Skerhut has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holger E Skerhut MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Holger E. Skerhut practice?
- Dr. Holger Skerhut has 3 office locations.
Dr. Holger Skerhut practices Neurological Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Neurological Surgeons.