Dr. Hollace Leppert DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 23rd, 2017
The Best
I enjoy seeing Dr. Leppert. She listens to me. respects me, and has a great sense of humor.She sets up appointments with specialists when I need them, and encourages discussion about my health etc.

August 1st, 2016
My mother sees Dr. Leppert and absolutely loves her. She has been going to Dr. Leppert for many years. Because of my mother moving, we must find a new doctor. The IMA organization is horrible. You have to wait forever when trying to call their office, and then have to leave a number for a return call. Very difficult to work with.

October 9th, 2015
Dr. Hollace Leppert is very nice but receptionist staff has no PR at all. I had my lab work for more than a week now and still nobody called me for my cholesterol result and other labs. I went to see her it's because I have high cholesterol and hypertension. I will never go back to this office again.

November 27th, 2012
Takes forever to answer the phone
I tried to call this Dr. office both in the morning and afternoon, and would never use this doctor based purely on the fact that it took a 1/2 hour for someone to even answer the phone when I called in the morning and over 45 minutes for someone to answer when I called in the afternoon. I wouldn't want to deal with this every time I needed to call my doctor's office. Totally ridiculous to make anyone wait this long for someone to pick up the phone. Very poor customer service.

April 29th, 2009
Caring and thoughtful doctor
Dr. Holly is very thorough and will follow up whenever she deems it necessary to get to the root of a problem. She never leaves a question in your mind about what can or cannot be done once you have presented a medical issue to her. She is caring and loving and feels deeply for her patients. I've met many of them during my years of volunteer work in the community and within my community and I have never heard a negative comment about Dr. Leppert. She's great.

February 28th, 2017