A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holle Janeski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holle Janeski, Internal Medicine, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janeski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Janeski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holle Jo Janeski DO is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holle J. Janeski practice?
- Dr. Holle Janeski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holle Janeski practices Internal Medicine near Riverview, MI.
See Riverview Internists.