A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holli Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holli Mason is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Mason has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holli M Mason MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holli M. Mason practice?
- Dr. Holli Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Holli Mason practices Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pathologists.