A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holli Pheasant-Viscusi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pheasant-Viscusi
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pheasant-Viscusi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holli Pheasant-Viscusi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pheasant-Viscusi graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pheasant-Viscusi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holli Sue Pheasant-Viscusi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holli S. Pheasant-Viscusi practice?
- Dr. Holli Pheasant-Viscusi has 1 office location.
Dr. Holli Pheasant-Viscusi practices Family Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Family Physicians.