A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holli Warholic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holli Warholic, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Warholic graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Warholic has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holli M Warholic DO and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Holli M. Warholic practice?
- Dr. Holli Warholic has 7 office locations.
Dr. Holli Warholic practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Easton, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.