Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hollie Hickman
Dr. Hollie Hickman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL, with another office in Jacksonville, FL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Hickman is affiliated with Mayo Clinic hospital, Baptist Medical Center and Saint Luke's Hospital. Dr. Hickman has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Hollie Hickman has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Hollie Hickman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Suneel Khetarpal
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi24
Dr. David Skarupa
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi10
Dr. Joseph Tepas III
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.01 mi46