Hollis King Is this you?

Have you seen Hollis King?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

March 10th, 2013

Strange and useless

This has to have been the oddest doctor's appointment I have ever had. Dr. King started with imaging and diagnosing others had already completed so that should not have been an issue. I truly think Dr. King tried to help, but he spent an inordinate time attempting to assure me that my attitude mattered most as if apologizing for his skills. By the fourth session it was clear that his skills were totally useless to me in relieving my pain and he claimed then that I was his only patient not experiencing any improvement. Sure! I have had improvement through both physical therapy and chiropractic so I left both skeptical and poorer.

September 30th, 2015