Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sad excuse for a medical professional show details Sad excuse for a medical professional
Feb 11th, 2015

Uncaring, no follow up after very strong meds administered. Not patient oriented.

Pleasant bedside manner and good surgeon show details Pleasant bedside manner and good surgeon
Feb 6th, 2014

He was very courteous and spent a lot of time with me. I had a lot of questions before the procedure and he answered them thoroughly. He was very gentle and precise during the procedure and took very good care of me afterwards as well.

Good doc show details Good doc
by Rhonda on Apr 25th, 2013

He was awesome!!!

malpractice case waiting to happen show details malpractice case waiting to happen
Mar 7th, 2013

He failed to prescribe an antibiotic after implanting marker seeds in my prostrate resulting in a raging urinary infection that knocked me off my feet for a week. That was a week of abject misery for me that required dual courses of antibiotics to alleviate. Makes me wonder how many other men he's mistreated

Good Practice with Jarrell show details Good Practice with Jarrell
Oct 10th, 2012

Good practice with Dr Jarrell, but SigmanIs probably book smart but cannot successfully do hands on work. He is in too much of a hurry and is wreckless during procedures. I would NOT recommend him.