A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Ahner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Ahner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Ahner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahner graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Ahner has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Ahner MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly Ahner practice?
- Dr. Holly Ahner has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Ahner practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Geriatric Doctors.