Dr. Holly Ashley Cothern MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 8th, 2015
DO NOT SEE HER !
HORRIBLE ! HORRIBLE ! She is just a horrible OB/GYN ! She touched my stomach and told me I was 40 weeks and the baby was 7 lbs , when she didn't even make me an ultrasound ! Then she made my appointment in 2 weeks !! What kind of sh*t is that ??? I thought I was 40 weeks ! If I'm 40 weeks I'm already going to have my baby in 2 weeks ? Sometimes she doesn't see me for 2 Months because she's on vacation ! All in All she's soooo sooo stupid ! I would give her Zero stars because that's what she deserves but there aren't a thing for Zero starts .

April 24th, 2015
The wait time at his office is horrendous. Dr. Ashley is a great doctor but her office is severely over booked. The waiting room is always full and there are even times, at 8+ months pregnant, that I have had to sit in the hallway on the floor because there were no seats available in the waiting room.

April 7th, 2015
A very understanding doctor sensitive to her patients needs
Everything is 4 or 5 stars but for some reason it keeps putting a few at 3. Dr Ashley is awesome. If only seen her twice now but she has completely listened to everything I've had concerns with. After a very traumatic experience with my last gyno she has made me feel completely at ease. She will be doing a surgery on me within the next few months. She gave me options valued my opinions and shared her opinions. She understood my pain and has been very informative on how I should handle my situation. I wish I would've had her a long time ago before I was forced to have a hysterectomy I didn't have to have.