Dr. Holly Ashley Cothern Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Holly Ashley Cothern?

Should not be a Doctor

Posted on March 21st, 2017

Dr Ashley is highly impatient and irrational. She does not take any time with her patients and hates to answer questions and had no ability to take responsibility. She complains that she is tired and you ask too many questions about ur high risk pregnancy and refuses to answer questions about ur babies heart condition. She has accused multiple patients of having attitude problems that she can't handle when in reality she is just highly unstable , unpredictable, and uncaring. To put it simply, this woman should not be practicing medicine. The office also plays games when it comes to releasing ur medical records to allow you to transfer to another physician. If you are RH negative you absolutely will not receive adequate care for you and your baby. This woman is a ticking time bomb.

DO NOT SEE HER !

Posted on August 9th, 2015

HORRIBLE ! HORRIBLE ! She is just a horrible OB/GYN ! She touched my stomach and told me I was 40 weeks and the baby was 7 lbs , when she didn't even make me an ultrasound ! Then she made my appointment in 2 weeks !! What kind of sh*t is that ??? I thought I was 40 weeks ! If I'm 40 weeks I'm already going to have my baby in 2 weeks ? Sometimes she doesn't see me for 2 Months because she's on vacation ! All in All she's soooo sooo stupid ! I would give her Zero stars because that's what she deserves but there aren't a thing for Zero starts .

Posted on April 24th, 2015

The wait time at his office is horrendous. Dr. Ashley is a great doctor but her office is severely over booked. The waiting room is always full and there are even times, at 8+ months pregnant, that I have had to sit in the hallway on the floor because there were no seats available in the waiting room.

A very understanding doctor sensitive to her patients needs

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Everything is 4 or 5 stars but for some reason it keeps putting a few at 3. Dr Ashley is awesome. If only seen her twice now but she has completely listened to everything I've had concerns with. After a very traumatic experience with my last gyno she has made me feel completely at ease. She will be doing a surgery on me within the next few months. She gave me options valued my opinions and shared her opinions. She understood my pain and has been very informative on how I should handle my situation. I wish I would've had her a long time ago before I was forced to have a hysterectomy I didn't have to have.

Posted on March 22nd, 2017