Dr. Holly Barbour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly Barbour?

June 2nd, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Barbour for over eight years. I picked her name out of a classified based on her experience and credentials. I knew when I met her she was the 'one' who understood what I wanted and why. She never disappoints. She has performed many procedures on me. She has also advised me NOT to do some procedures because they were unnecessary. She knows what you need, does not overdo and is honest. She sees your face as unique, not just to copy the latest look. She sees you as a whole person and she sees your face as mirroring your spirit. She is a blessed doctor, a realistic woman and someone who speaks the truth. Donna is a perfect match for Dr. Barbour.

May 14th, 2017

Doctor Holly Barbour is the best plastic surgeon i ever met many years ago, i will always come back, she did my CO2 full face laser, the most wonderful thing i ever done. My skin is fabulous.

May 13th, 2017

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Holly Barbour is more than an excellent surgeon, she is an excellent listener who is very knowledgeable, professional and compassionate about her work. Her attention to detail is immeasureable. I feel and look so rejuvenated as she has done wonders for my well being. I would not trust anyone else with my face!

November 29th, 2016

Dr. Barbour has the skills of perfection and impeccable quality. Every procedure she does has the greatest outcome. Dr. Barbour is knowlegeable snd knows the facial anatomy like no other. A great problem solver!!

August 5th, 2016

Dr. Barbour is an artist with an eye for detail. She is extremely knowledgable about the structure of the face and explains in detail why she would or would not recommend a procedure you may be contemplating. She helps you to look like 'you' again...before age started creeping up. Very natural looking results. Amazing!

July 29th, 2016

Dr. Barbour is very personable and caring.She makes her patients feel very special as she takes the time to listen and discuss and explain any procedure. I have reccommended her to all my friends. The office staff is also awesome.

July 23rd, 2016

All staff were extremely professional and helpful. I felt very confident that I was receiving the best possible care.

July 21st, 2016

I love my face now, I feel so much younger and attractive. Dr. Barbour has given me a new lease on life. I love getting up in the morning putting my makeup on and knowing that I look good, I owe all of this to Dr. Barbour and her skills and talents. Life is good!

July 16th, 2016

Dr Barbour, along with her staff, are very welcoming and always make me feel at ease. They have incredible professionalism with a charming way of making you feel as if you are a part of their family.

April 22nd, 2016

So glad I was directed to Dr. Holly Barbour!!

Dr. Barbour and her staff are so very caring and thoughtful. They are extremely knowledgeable about the precise technichniques for making each individual look their very best. I felt completely confident in Dr. Barbour and I had no reservations about proceding with her recomendations. She and her staff were most helpful with any questions and concerns that I had pre and post surgery. I am now 34 days post surgery and absolutely loving the results!! I highly recomend Dr. Barbour and her staff if you want the very best in facial care!!!

April 2nd, 2016

Dr. Barbour is a masterful plastic surgeon. Her knowlege of the nuances of the face is remarkable. I have had fillers in my cheeks, temples and lips and the results are spectacular. She errs on the side of less is more and the improvements are subtle but dramatic. Thank you Dr, Barbour for making me forever young.

March 12th, 2016

Dr. Barbour is an artist. I am amazed at the improvment in my appearance in just one visit. I have had similar procedures but none is as asthetical pleasing. I consider flying in to see Dr. Barbour a good investment. Excellent service from Dr. Barbour and all her staff.