A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Barko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Barko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Barko, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barko graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Barko has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Ann Barko MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Holly A. Barko practice?
- Dr. Holly Barko has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Barko practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.