Dr. Holly Bastian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

February 11th, 2016
I saw Dr. Bastian twice and both times she seemed to fall asleep! She closed her eyes and my husband and I just looked at each other with a "really???" shock! She repeats herself and does not seem to be intelligent.

January 27th, 2016
Dr Bastian was so inconsiderate and I would give her a negative 1 on the bed side manner personality. I wasted a year seeing this doctor. I think the state board needs to review her as a doctor.

December 31st, 2013
I REVIEWED THIS DR. SOME TIME AGO. MY REVIEW DOES NOT SHOW HERE. I WAS HER PATIENT FOR ABOUT A YEAR. IT WAS THROUGH HER IGNORANCE THAT I WAS MISDIAGNOSED AND NEARLY DIED. I WENT TO PIEDMONT RHEUM. UPON AN EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD RECOMMENDATION (THE BEST IN GREENVILLE). SHE WAS ONE OF 2 DRS. TAKING PATIENTS IN THE PRACTICE. SHE DENIED MY HAVING TOLD HER THAT I WAS HAVING PROBLEMS DUE TO THE INFUSION THERAPY, REMICADE. IF SHE DID RESEARCH PRIOR TO COMING TO GREENVILLE, PERHAPS SHE SHOULD GO BACK TO IT.

August 7th, 2013
Patient
She is very serious about her job and really spends a lot of time with me to hear of my issues. Most doctors rush you through so fast that you feel they just want your money. Highly recommend her!

July 8th, 2013
stay away
She was nice enough, I guess, but seemed to be incompetent. She couldn't remember what tests she had ordered, and relied on others to interpret the ones she did order. She dithers and won't come to a conclusion. Sometimes, a whole appointment will go by and absolutely nothing is accomplished, the she will say to make another one!

June 12th, 2013
previous patient
I had severe RA and she was the most unhelpful "Doctor" I have ever had. I work in the healthcare field and have told others about her non existent bedside manner. Literally was an all day appointment because she just repeats what you say and is in slow mode. Terrible experience. I feel bad for those sent to her.

February 26th, 2013
27-year-old Female. After seeing my family doctor and explaining some of the pain and issues I was having in regards to joint pain, I had blood work done. My doctor infomed me my numbers were somewhat high and tested positive for the Rh Factor. So due to the blood work, my symptoms and family history my doctor referred me to the place where Dr. Bastian works (not Dr. Bastian specifically). I chose to see her as she had the earliest opening for appt. Unfortunately, she was not helpful at all. She made me feel stupid for even being there ...as if the pain and difficulties I was having didn't matter because I wasn't severely crippled yet. Made me feel awful for even trying to figure out what was causing the pain. I was discouraged for a while and did not bother to go back and see another doctor to try and help me figure this out. In seeing some other people's reviews on other sights I seen how she made others feel the same...I am going to attempt to try and find another doctor who may be more willing to help me understand what is wrong and why I am having these medical problems. I am posting this to help other... hope this helps.

October 16th, 2012
Rude, uncaring and incompetent . Wait was one hour and a half ! She acted as the patient is dumb and insignificant and she is the unquestionable wisest yoda ! Terrible bedside manners, made me feel like it's my last day in this world unless I do as she says .

June 1st, 2012
THIS LADY IS SO RUDE!!!!!!
I don't think I have ever met a doctor that was soo hateful. She doesn't act like she believes people when they come to her with problems. She told my sister to ignore her pain (HOW DO YOU DO THAT?). She is just very mean.

January 13th, 2012
When Dr. Bastian told me, a musician, that I was losing the use of my dominant hand, I burst into tears. She was very compassionate and said, "I want to cry with you." She's caring but professional.