Dr. Holly Carobene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly Carobene?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Holly Carobene?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 9th, 2017

recommendation

Dr Holly Carobene is an excellent physician who listens to the cares and needs of her patients. She is also willing to take time to teach her patients about their conditions, medications and procedures allowing a better outcome for treatment.

May 12th, 2017

Great Doctor

I have seen Dr. Carobene several times and she has made me feel better than ever. I didn't think the pain would ever go away but she is a miracle worker. You will not go wrong with her.

August 6th, 2016

Judgment Day

This doctor asked inappropriate questions immediately. A judgment was made based on appearances; I was not dressed as professionally as I normally am, and an exceedingly expensive urinalysis was ordered instead of diagnostic imaging to determine what the cause of pain was. The reason for such testing was not explained at that time, and I was told it was mandatory prior to any further testing or imaging. There was nothing done to lessen the pain, nor was there any examination of the area in question. I emphatically stated that I was absolutely not looking for pain medications in any way, also stated when the appointment was made. My primary care doctor agreed that this approach was inappropriate, and promptly referred me to a different pain management specialist. Overall a very insulting experience.

April 11th, 2016

Best Pain Management Dr I have ever met.

Dr Carobene is excellent at what she does. She is very thorough, professional and caring. I could not ask for a better Dr.

February 21st, 2016

Dr Holly Carobene-- a very good pain dr.

I have been seeing Dr Carobene for 17 years over the course of 8 back surgeries. Dr is great at what she does I only wish she was younger then me. I'm afraid to find someone as good as her when she retires. Make sure to get an early appointment but not earlier then me.

March 13th, 2014

Show little concern for patient overall well being.

I was not comfortable with the brief time and quick decision the DR. made in a 1st time 15 minute meeting. She did not have my medical history and was not interested to listen. ordered mri . and notified me I needed injections.NO THANKS .

October 15th, 2013

Fabulous Dr.

I went to Carobene for many many treatments following a car accident. While the injections didn't help for long periods of time SHE was fabulous. Really like that she listens and takes the pain serious.

November 17th, 2010

Great Doctor for over 3 years.

Dr. Carobene has been my pain specialist since my car accident and 3 surgeries that followed. Great bedside manner, shows genuine concern for me. The office staff is very accomidating. I can't say enough about how happy I am to have Dr. Carobene and her staff taking care of me.

April 23rd, 2017