Dr. Holly Carobene MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
Judgment Day
This doctor asked inappropriate questions immediately. A judgment was made based on appearances; I was not dressed as professionally as I normally am, and an exceedingly expensive urinalysis was ordered instead of diagnostic imaging to determine what the cause of pain was. The reason for such testing was not explained at that time, and I was told it was mandatory prior to any further testing or imaging. There was nothing done to lessen the pain, nor was there any examination of the area in question. I emphatically stated that I was absolutely not looking for pain medications in any way, also stated when the appointment was made. My primary care doctor agreed that this approach was inappropriate, and promptly referred me to a different pain management specialist. Overall a very insulting experience.

April 11th, 2016
Best Pain Management Dr I have ever met.
Dr Carobene is excellent at what she does. She is very thorough, professional and caring. I could not ask for a better Dr.

February 21st, 2016
Dr Holly Carobene-- a very good pain dr.
I have been seeing Dr Carobene for 17 years over the course of 8 back surgeries. Dr is great at what she does I only wish she was younger then me. I'm afraid to find someone as good as her when she retires. Make sure to get an early appointment but not earlier then me.

March 13th, 2014
Show little concern for patient overall well being.
I was not comfortable with the brief time and quick decision the DR. made in a 1st time 15 minute meeting. She did not have my medical history and was not interested to listen. ordered mri . and notified me I needed injections.NO THANKS .

October 15th, 2013
Fabulous Dr.
I went to Carobene for many many treatments following a car accident. While the injections didn't help for long periods of time SHE was fabulous. Really like that she listens and takes the pain serious.

November 17th, 2010
Great Doctor for over 3 years.
Dr. Carobene has been my pain specialist since my car accident and 3 surgeries that followed. Great bedside manner, shows genuine concern for me. The office staff is very accomidating. I can't say enough about how happy I am to have Dr. Carobene and her staff taking care of me.