Dr. Holly Coleman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 22 reviews

February 12th, 2016
Fantastic!
Great experience. I am glad to have found a doctor that listens to me and takes her time. Very nice receptionist and staff. Her office location is very convenient and I was able to park near the door. I would highly recommend!

September 29th, 2015
very caring and convenient
Dr. Coleman was very professional and addressed my problem even though I was scheduled a wellness visit, that I then had to reschedule. I was impressed by how she took time to listen and made eye contact when we were talking about my problem. It is nice to go somewhere that you can park close and walk in and get to talk to somebody quickly.

January 15th, 2015
No bedside manners
Rude, condescending, inaccurate diagnoses, shames you for not going with synthetic options.

August 22nd, 2013
More like family or a very good friend
I absolutely love Dr. Coleman. I drive 5 hours just to see her. She has been there for me, any time I have ever needed her (even emotionally) for several years and I can't imagine going anywhere else. I highly recommend making her your doctor in the future.

April 11th, 2013
On my initial visits, I was very pleased with this doctor and staff. Over time, however, I realized that they were quite pleasant as long as there was no issue. On two occasions, I had unusual requests, and the staff was flat-out rude to me. In one case, the staff person actually snorted at me. I made it plain that I didn't appreciate it. The next time I went in, I was asked to resign the form that the doctor has all patients sign -- the one making it plain that she will tolerate no disrespect to her staff. The doctor did not once ask me what happened. She was not interested in my perspective or my experience with her staff. I immediately switched doctors. On my first visit with my new doctor, she did an ultrasound and found endometriosis. Coleman had all of my symptoms, but did not once explore that route. I do not recommend her to anyone.

January 23rd, 2013
I have been going here for years, but I have never been comfortable with the doctor or staff. The only positive is that she is female. I have finally had it with their rude, condescending staff. Dr. Coleman usually looks like she is uncomfortable and she has conversations with me while walking to the door. I feel like I have to hurry up before she makes it out the door. The nurse on staff is also highly condescending. I would rather discuss my gynecological issues with a real estate agent.

September 14th, 2012
If you would like to discuss bio identical hormones....save your time and money and go further South for a Dr. that will no what they are talking about!!! They have been the best thing that has ever happened for me!!!
I do not feel that this Dr. could discuss bio identical hormones with anyone. First of all she hasn't ever studied them, and it is apparent, when you go to someone that has! Don't waste your time, and got to Alpharetta or the Atlanta area to someone who will, and can explain both types of hormones and you make your decision!

August 21st, 2012
Beware
Terrible bedside manner. Very abrupt and Unwilling to listen. Doesnt seem to care about the patient. Just interested in getting in, getting the job done, and getting out. If you are looking for a doc to answer questions without making you feel as though you are some kind of inconvenience find someone else.

May 29th, 2012
This doctor
is very rude and does not like it when her patients disagree with her opinion. She gets angry and doesn't give the proper care!

March 9th, 2012
offended
I was a patient of this physician for a few years and probably spent a whole 10 minutes with her face to face. She usually apologized at running behin ...

October 30th, 2011
Great Doctor
I have minimal waiting time. The only time I wasn't satisfied was when I had to see the PA. Dr. Coleman always takes time with me to answer all my questions. The staff overall has always been very professional and friendly. Compared to all of the male gynecologist I have been to in over 30 years, Dr. Holly is wonderful.

October 28th, 2011
Tofrustrated
I have never been treated so disrespectfuly by a doctor or their staff. From the time I entered the offices until the time I left, I was welcomed by a very curt receptionist, who made me feel as if my being there was a total inconveinence for her. The nurses who took my weight and urine sample made me feel like I was being tested fro a crime match. The doctor, or what I saw of her seemed to be one of the most incompetant profeesionals I have ever encountered. What a waste of time and money this dr. visit was. She totally brushed off my concerns, and now I am still having medical issues, I am out $35.00 and will have to see a "real" dr. to get some "real" help. Never waste your time with this poor excuse for a dr.