Dr. Holly Coleman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly Coleman?

February 13th, 2016

Fantastic!

Great experience. I am glad to have found a doctor that listens to me and takes her time. Very nice receptionist and staff. Her office location is very convenient and I was able to park near the door. I would highly recommend!

September 29th, 2015

very caring and convenient

Dr. Coleman was very professional and addressed my problem even though I was scheduled a wellness visit, that I then had to reschedule. I was impressed by how she took time to listen and made eye contact when we were talking about my problem. It is nice to go somewhere that you can park close and walk in and get to talk to somebody quickly.

January 15th, 2015

No bedside manners

Rude, condescending, inaccurate diagnoses, shames you for not going with synthetic options.

August 22nd, 2013

More like family or a very good friend

I absolutely love Dr. Coleman. I drive 5 hours just to see her. She has been there for me, any time I have ever needed her (even emotionally) for several years and I can't imagine going anywhere else. I highly recommend making her your doctor in the future.

April 11th, 2013

On my initial visits, I was very pleased with this doctor and staff. Over time, however, I realized that they were quite pleasant as long as there was no issue. On two occasions, I had unusual requests, and the staff was flat-out rude to me. In one case, the staff person actually snorted at me. I made it plain that I didn't appreciate it. The next time I went in, I was asked to resign the form that the doctor has all patients sign -- the one making it plain that she will tolerate no disrespect to her staff. The doctor did not once ask me what happened. She was not interested in my perspective or my experience with her staff. I immediately switched doctors. On my first visit with my new doctor, she did an ultrasound and found endometriosis. Coleman had all of my symptoms, but did not once explore that route. I do not recommend her to anyone.

January 23rd, 2013

I have been going here for years, but I have never been comfortable with the doctor or staff. The only positive is that she is female. I have finally had it with their rude, condescending staff. Dr. Coleman usually looks like she is uncomfortable and she has conversations with me while walking to the door. I feel like I have to hurry up before she makes it out the door. The nurse on staff is also highly condescending. I would rather discuss my gynecological issues with a real estate agent.

September 14th, 2012

If you would like to discuss bio identical hormones....save your time and money and go further South for a Dr. that will no what they are talking about!!! They have been the best thing that has ever happened for me!!!

I do not feel that this Dr. could discuss bio identical hormones with anyone. First of all she hasn't ever studied them, and it is apparent, when you go to someone that has! Don't waste your time, and got to Alpharetta or the Atlanta area to someone who will, and can explain both types of hormones and you make your decision!

August 21st, 2012

Beware

Terrible bedside manner. Very abrupt and Unwilling to listen. Doesnt seem to care about the patient. Just interested in getting in, getting the job done, and getting out. If you are looking for a doc to answer questions without making you feel as though you are some kind of inconvenience find someone else.

May 29th, 2012

This doctor

is very rude and does not like it when her patients disagree with her opinion. She gets angry and doesn't give the proper care!

March 9th, 2012

offended

I was a patient of this physician for a few years and probably spent a whole 10 minutes with her face to face. She usually apologized at running behin ...

February 24th, 2012

She's the best!

October 30th, 2011

Great Doctor

I have minimal waiting time. The only time I wasn't satisfied was when I had to see the PA. Dr. Coleman always takes time with me to answer all my questions. The staff overall has always been very professional and friendly. Compared to all of the male gynecologist I have been to in over 30 years, Dr. Holly is wonderful.