A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Debuys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Debuys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Debuys, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Debuys graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Debuys has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Debuys MD is a female Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Holly Debuys practice?
- Dr. Holly Debuys has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Debuys practices Dermatology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Dermatologists.