A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly DeBuys:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly DeBuys is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly DeBuys, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. DeBuys graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. DeBuys has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly V DeBuys MD is a female Dermatologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Holly V. DeBuys practice?
- Dr. Holly DeBuys has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly DeBuys practices Dermatology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Dermatologists.