Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Holly Cullen
Dr. Holly Cullen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Emerson, NJ. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cullen is affiliated with HackensackUMC, Valley Hospital and Englewood Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Holly Cullen has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Holly Cullen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Emerson, NJ.
Dr. Irwin Rosenberg
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Emerson, NJ 0 mi54
Dr. Allen Griggs
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Rheumatology
Emerson, NJ 0 mi44
Dr. Robert Thum
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Emerson, NJ 0 mi36