inactive

Holly N Dudley-Harrell MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

August 16th, 2011
My child was not properly diagnosed. We finally went for a second opinion where the doctor rapidly put together that an obvious presentation was a significant symptom which when properly diagnosed and treated eleviated the dificulities. The doctor did not know what she did not know and had a antagonistic/disrespctful attitude toward my child and me. She was not responsive to the concerns we had that a healthy child was not able to function more than half of the month and was not proactive in referring us on if she did not know what to do.

December 14th, 2010
She is great
She had my sons favorite movie on while we discussed his medical history. He was relaxed Which is a big thing for him at the doctors office he even tried to touch her hand which is funny because when I take my mom to the doctor he hides under her chair Doctor Dudley really does a wonderful job with my little guy.

November 1st, 2010
Dr. Dudley-Harrell listened carefully to all the symtoms and asked several times if there was anything else we forgot to mention, which we did and remembered as she asked us. Great doctor and loved her bedside manner.

June 4th, 2010
Dr. Dudley-Harrell spent an hour with my daughter and myself during our intake appointment. She did a thorough exam and asked a lot of questions about my daughter's development and medical history. She then suggested some possible syndromes that we could test for. When the results of those tests were in she called me and let me know that the outcomes didn't find a diagnosis and she then helped me devise a "what to do next" plan for the future. I gladly drive the 60 mile one-way trip to see her because I feel she is a rare find in the field of neurology.