Dr. Holly Dushkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly Dushkin?

Posted on March 25th, 2015

Highly recommended oncologist! Detailed, knowledgeable, approachable, listens to patient. Ten stars, not five.

Posted on January 23rd, 2015

Love her!

Dr. Holly Dushkin is the # 1 oncologist and friend.

Posted on August 22nd, 2012

Dr. Dushkin treated me for breast cancer. I do not think I could of went through this without her. She was very clinical but also very warm and empathetic with myself and my family. She assured all of us that I was getting the best care Fox Chase had to offer. She was there for me every inch of the way. She guided me through each step throughly and efficiently. She took time esplaining every medical term into lay terms so I knew exactly what was happening and when to expedt it. She accommendated my every need. I thank God every day for her coming into my life. I hold a very special place in my heart for her, she is a very special person in my family's life. I thank her so very much for her dedication and her education to breast cancer. I thank her for her patience and knowing what I needed to get through this. I thank her for "her". Not everyone is cut out to do her job. She is the BEST.

Posted on July 23rd, 2014