A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Richter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Richter is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Richter, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Richter graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Richter has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly E Richter MD and PHD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Holly E. Richter practice?
- Dr. Holly Richter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Holly Richter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Obstetricians & Gynecologists.