Learn more about Dr. Holly Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Faber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Faber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Faber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Holly I. Faber practice?
Dr. Holly Faber practices Internal Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Internists, Vancouver General Practitioners, and Vancouver Pediatricians.