A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Faber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Faber has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Ilena Faber MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Holly I. Faber practice?
- Dr. Holly Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Faber practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Internists and Vancouver Pediatricians.