A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Fouts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Fouts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Fouts graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Fouts has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Nowata Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly B Fouts MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly B. Fouts practice?
- Dr. Holly Fouts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Holly Fouts practices Emergency Medicine near Bartlesville, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Tulsa, OK and Sand Springs, OK.
See Bartlesville Emergency Physicians.