Dr. Holly Fritch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

October 30th, 2013
patient
We love Dr. Fritch. Dr. Fritch has gone the extra mile to help solve problems, has reasonable fees, is personable, and very smart. I've seen her for the many things my skin grows. She's been helpful with referrals. She's very smart. I'd like to get all my issues solved at once and go more often and I have to change meds due to sensitivities but she hangs in there and keeps gently and calmly trying to solve problems. She is one of two doctors in my whole life of difficult medical issues who has ever apologized to me when she feared she was not courteous. And I did not recall her ever being in any way discourteous. I am amazed at what my skin grows with such alacrity and so grateful that she is around to help me solve these problems without inducing more stress. We LOVE her. When a new treatment comes up, if it's an area she recalls (somehow) is my issue, I have even gotten a note with a suggestion, and this is for me sainthood for her. She's a gem. I always tho must recall and remind doctors that my system doesn't handle drugs the same way others handle them. She works with that very gracefully.

June 15th, 2010