A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Gilmer-Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Gilmer-Hill is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Gilmer-Hill, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmer-Hill graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gilmer-Hill has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Susan Gilmer-Hill MD is a female Neurosurgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Holly S. Gilmer-Hill practice?
- Dr. Holly Gilmer-Hill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Holly Gilmer-Hill practices Neurological Surgery near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Surgeons.