Surgeons
29275 Northwestern Hwy
Ste 100
Southfield, MI 48034
877-784-3667
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  She saved my son's life.  |  show details
Nov 20th, 2012

My son was airlifted to Children's Hospital, dying from a brain bleed suffered in a fall. Dr. Gilmer-Hill performed the surgery that saved his life. Her daily visits post-surgery were a source of hope and encouragement. My son has been returned to good health due to the skill and compassion of Dr. Gilmer-Hill.

|  Brilliant  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2012

She came in and diagnosed me when three other doctors were going to send me home with more pain pills. She is brilliant and she took initiative and i had surgery the very next day. I will forever be appreciative

|  Grandmother  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2012

Dr. Gilmer-Hill removed a bullet from my grandson's head when another doctor said all he could do was make him comfortable. In addition to being a skilled surgeon, she was very humble, and caring in our time of need. I will be forever grateful for what she did for my family.

|  outstanding doctor  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2012

dr Gilmer is the most outstanding doctor i have ever meet,kind,very informative,very professional,great person,and good looking she is the whole package,it doesnt get any better!!

|  show details
Sep 28th, 2009

Excellent Dr. I would HIGHLY recommend her for anyone that has children. She was very reassuring, caring and honest. I respect her highly.

|  show details
by Senda family on Nov 7th, 2008

My daughter was 3 months old when she had surgery for her closed softspot. Dr. Gilmer-Hill was great! She took the time to explain everything so that we could understand what was going on. That was 6 years ago and my daughter's head shape is wonderful! We had to drive 4 hours to get to her office in Detroit but it was worth the drive.