A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Gross, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Gross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly M Gross MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Holly M. Gross practice?
- Dr. Holly Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Gross practices Ophthalmology near Frederick, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Frederick Ophthalmologists.