A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Gross, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gross
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Gross, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gross has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly M Gross MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Holly M. Gross practice?
- Dr. Holly Gross has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Gross practices Ophthalmology near Frederick, MD.
See Frederick Ophthalmologists.