A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Hahn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Hahn, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Valley Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Beth Hahn MD is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Holly B. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Holly Hahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Hahn practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Pittsford, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH.
See Pittsford Dermatologists.