A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Haight is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haight
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Haight, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Haight has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Joanna Haight MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Holly J. Haight practice?
- Dr. Holly Haight has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Haight practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.