A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Haight:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Haight is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haight
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Haight Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Haight, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haight graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Haight has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Joanna Haight MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Holly J. Haight practice?
- Dr. Holly Haight has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Haight practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.