Dr. Holly Hake-Harris Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Holly Hake-Harris?

More than happy here

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I went there with one skin problem. She found FOUR! She and her staff fixed them all....and at only one visit. I feel like somebody special every time I have been to her office. Actually, she and her staff are very special people! (and all attractive ladies, too)

Posted on January 15th, 2015

She butchered me, doesn't know how to care for patients emotion and scares left behind.

See Regina

Posted on February 19th, 2014

For anything non-cosmetic, request to see Regina, the nurse practitioner instead of Dr. Harris. Regina is way more thorough during skin checks and I've had more success with her lesion removal/suturing/healing that with procedures done by Dr. Harris. I've heard Dr. Harris is great with Botox, though.

Molluscum treatment

Posted on May 14th, 2013

My children had been dealing with molluscum for almost a year. The doctors in my city had told me to wait it out because the treatment was ineffective and painful for children. We drove from out of town to use Dr. Holly because she used a different method and totally removed them easily, and painlessly. She was great with my kids and they were completely at ease. So thankful my children don't have to deal with that condition any more!

Posted on August 20th, 2012

I could not ask for better treatment!

Very Disappointing

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Her Nurse Practicioner did not have any appointments, so they fit me in with Harris. I was concerned with several scars on my face and body. She let me know that they "might fade in time," and was not interested in pursuing any other alternatives, or letting me know of any other options. She said I had a lot of problems for someone my age. Now I get to look for another Dr. hopefully someone who will not blow off my silly little dermatalogical problems.

missed diagnosis

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

While Dr. Harris does seem very friendly and caring, as another reviewer noted,while chatting away at my check-up, she totally missed my skin cancer...after several prior basal cell diagnosis I felt she should have been more attentive to the troublesome spot I pointed out to her a year ago. At my most recent check-up, I was seen only by her nurse practicioner who used a lighted magnifying glass (something I've never seen Dr. Harris use) and she immediately said, "Oh yes, that looks like basal cell cancer, and with your history and what you're telling us about the spot, I'm almost certain it is." The nurse practicioner was right: more cancer---which should have been diagnosed at the prior visit by Dr. Harris herself, but it wasn't. Now I'm facing ever-more invasive surgery on my face.

Posted on March 27th, 2012

My visit with Dr. Harris was one of the best dr's visits I've had in a long time. She has amazing bedside manner, made me feel comfortable & was very knowledgeable & competent.

Posted on March 23rd, 2012