A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Handloser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Handloser, Emergency Physician, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handloser
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Handloser Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Handloser graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Handloser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Handloser MD and PA is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly Handloser practice?
- Dr. Holly Handloser has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Handloser practices Family Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Family Physicians.