A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Hanes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Hanes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanes graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Hanes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Crain Hanes MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Holly C. Hanes practice?
- Dr. Holly Hanes has 4 office locations.
Dr. Holly Hanes practices Pediatrics near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clemmons, NC.
See Winston Salem Pediatricians.