A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Haning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Haning is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Haning, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haning graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Haning has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Susan Haning MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Holly S. Haning practice?
- Dr. Holly Haning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Haning practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.