Dr. Holly Hina MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

February 8th, 2015
Never know what you're getting
I visited this dr. for my first ever pap smear when I was 23. As a virgin, I was very nervous about the whole thing. I wouldn't say Dr. Hina was very personable, but it went smoothly. My second visit, 1 year later, was a different story. I was in pain from the moment she began and she was not pleased about it. Finally the pain was so bad that I asked her to stop and try again. Instead, she got up , yanked her gloves off, and said something like, "When you're ready to co-operate, make an another appt." I was stunned. I was crying on the way out and even the receptionist seemed upset when I told her what had happened. She (the receptionist) actually called me at home to find out how I was. I had a small amount of bleeding after the exam. I tried to get the insurance to not pay for the visit since she hadn't actually accomplished anything, but they said they had to because I was there. I could never recommend this woman to anyone.

April 5th, 2011
great doctor and great person
She spent a great deal of time reviewing my history and problems. She seemed to genuinely care about me as a person. Had several very good suggestions about my symptoms and what I could do about them. Best gynecologist ever!!

June 3rd, 2010
love this doctor
compassionate and caring - very personable and seemed interested in me as a person - took care of my problem completely

March 11th, 2009
This is the worst doctor ever. She made me feel degraded and didn't listen to what I had to say, really not caring at all. I should have left the minute I got into her exam room and met her, but I needed to have a yearly exam and since I had just moved to the area I didn't know who to go to. I haven't been able to get pregnant for over 34 yrs and had breast cancer and chemo on top of that but she insisted on drilling me about birth control, over and over and over just like I was going to get pregnant that night. I am 47 yrs old and sure didn't need this lecture. She also could not figure out why I had such a large scar on my stomach. Had she listened to me to begin with when I first came into her office, I told her that I had resconstruction and that therefore that is why I had the scar. She went on and on about how big the scar was and that it should never be that big. Is she a certified plastic surgeon?? I have seen many doctors and no one has made any negative comments on my reconstruction, in fact I have been asked to show my reconstruction to many teaching groups because it is so good. I have never seen or been to another Dr quite like her. I could not wait for my appointment to be over with and get out of her office fast enough. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy. Come to find out my neighbor had gone to her also just once and had the same feeling that I express about her. Terrible doctor, do not go to her

August 3rd, 2010