A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Imlach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Imlach, Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Imlach graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Imlach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dekalb Medical Center
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Anne Imlach MD is a female Obstetrician , has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Holly A. Imlach practice?
- Dr. Holly Imlach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Imlach practices Obstetrics near Conyers, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Conyers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.