A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Jaskierny:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Jaskierny is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaskierny graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jaskierny has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Genesys Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Jennifer Jaskierny DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Holly J. Jaskierny practice?
- Dr. Holly Jaskierny has 4 office locations.
Dr. Holly Jaskierny practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Grand Blanc, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Burton, MI.
See Grand Blanc Obstetricians & Gynecologists.