Dr. Holly Kaufman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Holly Kaufman?

September 29th, 2011

BEST DOC EVER!!!!

I have dealt with many doctors over the 36 years of my diabetes. She is a doctor that will listen and work with the patient to reach thier goals. This to me is the most important trait in a doctor especially if you have a chronic illness. Your doctor needs to work with you not dictate to you! I have found this in Dr Kaufman. You will too!!

June 24th, 2011

My husband is a diabetic I know the amount of patients can be over wellming to even a professional like yourself, but I find it difficult to see any progress on a diabetic when the government knows that a diabetic is unpredictable but he is not as caring as one medical Physician, He continues to not assist the patient with the help at home financially, in order to not to bring the patients high blood levels high, by not giving help with charity at least at home to ease the pain of worring if one will have electricity or water at home just because the DR couldn't determeine if a diabetic cannot even walk sometimes more or less work or seek employment,It is stated in the law of social security that diabetis melitus is a disease with alot of side effects ,Thank You for being so caring to your patients here in san antonio TX where the Majority of the Diabetic Patients live.We THANK YOU SO MUCH for aleast easing that pain at HOME where thier are children involved also with this awful Disease.

May 3rd, 2011

D.P.

Dr.Kaufman has got to be one of most Caring Doctor I have ever had in my life of 65 yrs. She listens to me and has given me the best care and has sent me to other Specialists when I needed tests etc. By the way all the patients that I have talked with comment the same about her if you asked for a proper rating she is a 10 STAR.

October 8th, 2009

a caring doctor

i rate my doctor a 5 star doctor she takes her time in a visit that what i love about her she is caring, loving and understanding and most of all she listens to the patients and always opens the door to the room walking in with her pretty smiles.i always go in happy and come out happy from every visit.

September 27th, 2017