Dr. Holly Kelly MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

August 2nd, 2015
WILL NEVER GO BACK OR RECAMEND TO ANY ONE .The assistent a tall guy was a airagent jerk.

May 20th, 2012
Dr. Kelly is the BOMB!
I had been through several doctors in Marin county for my problem. They all thought it was my back. Dr. Kelly diagnosed the problem as coming from my hip. She gave me an injection - diagnostic - in the hip that took my pain away. Eventually, she sent me to an orthopedist and I had the problem fixed. I would send my family to Dr. Kelly, she is smart, compassionate, and efficient!

April 9th, 2012
Totally missed the severity of the condition and miss managed treatment necessities

October 22nd, 2011
Uncaring, no bedside manner, no follow-up
After my first injection of cortisone (arthritis in hip), came me relief for a very limited time, I had Dr Kelly give me a second shot, hoping to get enough relief to enable me to take a scheduled trip overseas. This time, the injection was incredibly painful, forcing Dr Kelly to stop several times till I was able to receive more cortisone. Not once did she express concern for my pain. When the shot was finally completed, she said I should sit in the waiting room till I felt able to walk. That was it: no expression of empathy for the incredible pain I was in, no offer to bring me a pain of crutches to help me get to the waiting room (I had to ask the nurse for that.)Only later did it become apparent that Dr Kelly had probably hit a nerve (two months later and my right buttock is still very sore). I sent her an e-mail two weeks ago asking what could be done to ease the soreness. I have yet to hear back from her

June 2nd, 2010
Bruce Krayfer
The office staff is GREAT! Ask for George when you call....he will get you an appointment ASAP. Dr. Kelly and her assistant are really good. They take alot of time explaining things like medicines and MRI pictures. The whole office has a really great feel.

April 13th, 2010
Awesome all around

March 5th, 2009
Full of great advice. She is very easy to talk to and explains things. The other Doctors at the office are great too.

August 5th, 2008
Different "Diagnosis" Each Visit?
Upon Dr. Kelly's request - I consented and had an MRI scan on my neck/shoulder area. My follow up appointment was with her PA - a man who spent more time lecturing me on not smoking cigarettes. As far as the MRI results, her PA (kevin holman)looked at a couple of the slides and said, "Nothing impressive here." I was "diagnosed" with Thoracic Outlet Syndrome - although I do not have a few of the MAIN symptoms. (My regular MD was VERY concerned with the MRI results - seems that Dr. Kelly's PA missed the fact that I have a vertebrae with a fissure and three vert. pressing on nerve receptors) The 2nd time, I was supposed to see Dr. Kelly, I had to see her PA again due to Kelly falling behind on her schedule. 3rd appt. Dr. Kelly with a different diagnosis and no mention of TOS - new diagnosis, offered Botox. Spent less than 10 min with her. HOWEVER, she was very excellent one day that I was having severe pain in neck - called office and they got me in 15 min. later with doctor Kelly who was very understanding and Rx'd me so that I could be comfortable over the weekend. Good on refills for meds if you don't request too soon.

March 2nd, 2017