Learn more about Dr. Holly Kent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Kent is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kent
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kent Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Kent, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kent graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kent has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Doris Kent MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Holly D. Kent practice?
- Dr. Holly Kent has 1 office location.
Dr. Holly Kent practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.