A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Holly Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Holly Kim is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Holly Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Holly Hyo-Kyung Kim MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Holly H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Holly Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Holly Kim practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sylmar, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.